Through a 20-year career of global, strategic and operational roles, Andrew Tallian has established and operated winning marketing organizations and assets. As President of MarketFrames Group, Andrew has renovated marketing organizations to increase market impact, improve marketing efficiencies, and offer more opportunities for profitable growth. Andrew led the development of the Marketing Network Architecture as a reference model for high velocity marketing organizations, and has used this “network” point-of-view, supported by a customized engagement model, marketing industry operational veterans and extensive knowledge, models and tools, to dramatically improve marketing results for Fortune 500 companies.
In 17 years with Hewlett Packard, he served as Chairman, HP Marketing Council; Vice President Marketing, Consumer Business; and Vice President Marketing, Imaging & Printing Americas. Andrew has held technology development positions with GTE and the consultancy American Management Systems. Andrew holds a B.S. in Computer Science from M.I.T., an MBA in Marketing from The Wharton School, and an M.S. in Systems Engineering from The University of Pennsylvania.
- Marketing Network Architecture installation - organization design, structure, and staffing
- Critical marketing process optimization and installation
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) effectiveness
- Marketing cost identification and Marketing Cost Envelope creation
- Structured Business Planning methodology for effective strategic planning
- Marketing benchmark establishment and comparison
- Marketing talent and competency development
- Process of Management
- Product generation process development and optimization
- Channel marketing strategy and development
- Marketing change management
- Marketing strategy development
- Marketing performance management.