Through a long career of strategic and operational management roles, Bob Engel has established and led a wide range of winning marketing organizations and assets. At MarketFrames, Bob leads critical client engagements ranging from installation and operation of marketing networks and marketing network services, to comprehensive value proposition development, to Channel Marketing program rollout. In addition, Bob oversees MarketFrames’ strategic planning and management processes as well as the recruitment and development of key consulting staff and resources.
Before joining MarketFrames, Bob has served for over 20 years as a marketing executive with Hewlett-Packard including responsibilities as worldwide division marketing manager in the industry-defining HP Imaging and Printing Group. He has proven expertise in applying marketing and management principles to establish and grow new product/service businesses, as well as building and developing high-performing organizations and leaders. Bob has managed marketing teams with roadmap planning and category management responsibilities across global marketing centers with accountability for $1 billion in product line revenue. He has demonstrated expertise in directing product and services development processes throughout the lifecycle - from concept to market launch and from regional go-to-market planning through portfolio planning and end-of-life. He has managed annual global marketing budgets, including advertising, promotion, and channel programs. Bob earned a B.S. degree from California State University, Long Beach.
- Marketing organization design, implementation and development
- International markets and channels
- Consumer and commercial customer segments and channels
- Market research and marketing plan development
- Regional category planning and operations
- Product management and product/service requirements definition
- Product naming, branding and promotion
- Retail channel planning, sell-in and merchandising management
- Web services and solutions planning and deployment
- Ecommerce management and measurement/analytics
- Marketing operations
- Business and strategic planning.