Through her 20-year global marketing career, Kara Kerker has a successful track record in developing winning products and market positions, marketing system design and operational management. For MarketFrames, Kara has led a wide range of critical client engagements including enterprise-wide organization design and implementation, strategic business planning, marketing cost envelope management, talent development, and global and regional marketing systems.
Before joining MarketFrames, Kara was partner and strategy director for a pioneering creative agency. Previously, Kara held executive marketing positions for the venture-backed firms Think3, Goulter Medical and PrintPaks. In these roles, she developed the marketing organizations, systems, products, partnerships and plans essential for growth and market advancement. For 11 years, Kara was with Hewlett Packard’s consumer business in the United States and Europe. Kara’s HP career included heading U.S. Consumer Marketing operations during a period of rapid structural change and expansion, during which she lead the development of organizations, marketing processes and the market engagement model to rapidly accelerate and consolidate HP's marketing positions. Kara holds an MBA and a B.S. from Cornell University.
- Marketing Network Architecture development and installation; organization design, staffing, management and development
- Marketing Operations; process development, optimization and installation
- Marketing cost identification and creation of Marketing Cost Envelope
- Consumer and commercial customer segments and channels
- New product development and product/services requirements definition
- Retail channel planning, sell-in, and merchandising management
- Structured business planning
- Marketing benchmarking establishment and comparison
- Marketing competency development.