Organization & Process Design:
Marketing Network Architecture (MNA)
Our signature MNA engagements transform traditional marketing organizations through systematic organization renovation.
MNA Engagement Deliverables:
- Organization assessment/diagnostic, across targeted parameters, with priorities and phasing
- Comprehensive blueprints that document new organization designs; can include detailed functional org charts, job descriptions, key process definitions, comprehensive metrics
- Includes outlook for pragmatic use of automation (CRM/EMM/MRM)
- Marketing organization renovation & implementation management: program management, timetables, checklists, change management including training
- Post renovation mobilization and continuity plans.
MNA Engagement Contributions:
- Comprehensive Marketing Network design and implementation
- Marketing operations design and implementation
- Marketing and sales organization design and integration
- Marketing and sales job definitions and responsibilities
- Marketing Cost Envelope management processes and plans
- Strategic agency and channel partner engagement models
- Core marketing processes
- Knowledge base definitions and information gap assessments
- Essential planning processes, reporting and management forums.
With a new marketing network architecture plan in place, MarketFrames helps you mobilize the renovated marketing structure and core processes. Together we:
- Establish operational objectives
- Introduce new tools and methods for effective marketing operations
- Train marketing talent and build capabilities
- Define processes and objectives for agency network and channel partners
- Transition from installation to operation of the new organization or processes
- Implement knowledge management practices and tools
- Facilitate Process of Management forums.
MNA services advance the traditional marketing function into an efficient, responsive and resource-optimized network of internal and external partners. MNA engagements redefine the marketing organization and its core processes into an optimized end-to-end marketing network.
In sum, MNA services provide a marketing organization structure that delivers:
- Expertise: focused on a category, process, roles
- Economies of scale: effective and efficient use of marketing assets
- Economies of scope: effective and efficient market reach
- Innovation: market-driven product/service planning and development
- Optimized configuration: flexible use of internal and external resources
- Rapid response time: ability to anticipate and respond quickly to market change.