An Optimized Marketing Organization
MarketFrames works with you to connect discrete silos of marketing expertise and knowledge into an end-to-end, integrated marketing network that includes both internal and external partners. Nine key characteristics distinguish an optimized marketing organization. They are:
- The critical work of Marketing is distributed effectively across the network - everyone understands their job responsibilities and scope, within the framework of organizational goals and processes.
- Collaboration, coordination, and communication across the organization is effective and efficient.
- Core marketing processes such as forecasting, product/service launch and marketing communications are explicitly defined and efficiently executed.
- Current, routinely updated customer and market knowledge and understanding form the foundation of business planning and value proposition delivery.
- Marketing spend is aligned with business strategy and tracked and managed with clear accountability and metrics.
- Deliverables and dependencies with other areas of the company (Sales, Finance, Product Development, Supply Chain) and outside partners and agencies are well defined.
- Continuous process improvement and application of benchmarking and best practices are routine elements of performance management.
- Critical knowledge and information - customer and market knowledge, operational plans and metrics - are effectively gathered, maintained, and shared to support aligned, fact-based decision making.
- Key objectives and strategies are aligned across the organization and tracked and managed to support company growth and profitability.