Analysis, Planning & Problem Solving:
Marketing Network Consulting (MNC)
MNC engagements solve real world marketing challenges by delivering analysis, plans, process improvements and training. MNC projects focus on a particular problem, challenge or opportunity for the marketing organization. We address specific problems with solutions that are built on our network point of view, and are therefore comprehensive and scalable for the future.
Our analysis, planning and problem-solving services focus on utilizing best practices to drive results within the project area. We use well-defined methods and tested tools, delivered by a staff of operational veterans who work side-by-side with your marketing team to address problems or to help you take advantage of new opportunities.
Core Plan Development
Our clients have ready access to our rich library of customizable plan templates. Our core plan development services include:
Benchmark Analysis and Recommendations
- Strategic planning
- Business and marketing plan development
- Market sizing
- Customer/market segmentation
- Channel marketing plans
- Product generation (roadmap) plans
- Go-to-market plans
- New product or service plans
- Product or service introduction plans
- Pricing plans
- Agency network and marketing communications plans.
The MarketFrames team starts with an assessment of your key performance indicators and marketing metrics, compared to benchmarks for your industry or product category. We then recommend marketing process implementation or improvements that yield a measurable return on marketing investment. Consulting project examples include:
Tools, Models, and Methods
- Marketing cost envelope (MCE) assessment and recommendations
- New category investigation and product planning
- Region/country, new category or channel entry
- Current product line optimization and lifecycle management
- Agency network review and management model
- Forecasting process assessment
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking.
MNC services are supported by tools, models, and planning methods to provide optimal solutions for your organization. Our available resources include:
- Web-based marketing competency assessment tools
- Process and organization auditing tools
- Marketing dashboards and metrics
- Marketing benchmarking processes
- Strategic messaging hierarchy development methodology
- Value proposition development methodology
- Market dynamics scanning methodology
- Structured business plan methodology
- Channel cost-to-serve models
- Marketing thought leadership library and asset benchmark library.